What I Made (What Can I)
I’m hoping to help my clients and employers to have an overview of my expertise and skills. It might be too many tech terms to read (hope not to you).
- Mobile Development (currently Android only)
- Linux Software Development (back end server and desktop using GTK+, QT)
- Google App Engine and GCE (Golang)
- Some Windows Applications
I’m always using open source technologies for software development (why). My basic programming languages today are Go(since 2012) and C++(since high-school, 2001). I also use many other programming languages (and scripting languages).
Frameworks and libraries I had worked with for real projects
- Cocos2D-X + C++ (2014, Mahjone Game)
- GStreamer (2011, for gst-switch)
- GLib, GTK+, C Programming Language, autotools
- Android (2009, TVOS)
- Operating System, Native Frameworks, Native Services (C++)
- Java frameworks (2009)
- MIPS Assembly
- Qt Embedded-2.x/Qtopia Embedded (2007~2008)
- FLTK (2005~2006, MicroWindows, Nano-X)
Frameworks and libraries I worked with of my own interests
- LLVM (2012, for tooling)
- clang (2012, for tooling)
- Parrot (PIR, 2008)
- NQP (Not Quite Perl, 2008)
Tools and languages I used before but deprecated
- Early Perl6
Projects I’m still looking at and studying
Why open source stack?
(to be continued)
Why so many programming languages?
(to be continued)
Links to what I made
Projects for myself and looking to help others
Some projects accessible online I helped or developed
- gst-switch(video recording, GStreamer, C, GLIB, GObject, GTK+)
- MoonReader (Android,C, JNI, Java, eBook MOBI decode)
- OpenShot (video related)
Some of my open-sourced projects
- web (Golang, CGI, FCGI, web)
- smart (Golang, software build tool)
- smart.mk (Makefile, deprecates this one and deprecated by this)
- smart.pir (build tool in Parrot PIR, deprecated)
- lyre (LLVM, an experimental new programming language)
- mo (Parrot, PIR, Perl6, and experimental programming language)
- masterwallet (C++, ncurses, Bitcoin, stopped working on it)
- ds.ui (C++, Win32) A GUI library with fully custom rendering. Developed several years ago, hasn’t been updated for long.
- ds.e (C++) A Graphics Engine library to draw 2D primitives on a framebuffer. Developed several years ago, hasn’t been updated for long.
- DuzySoft.Build (Perl, software build tool, pretty old)